We are looking to hire!
- Senior Consultant (Business Continuity Management) X 1
- Consultants X 1
Senior Consultant (Business Continuity Management)
An opportunity for senior management staff who are looking for new, exciting and rewarding work.
1. Carry out turn-key project work with clients, ensuring that delivery meets with the high
quality set by JaBA and according to the chosen BCM Standards.
2. Conduct marketing efforts to secure new BCM projects.
- Manage, develop and plan the project implementation of BCM programmes based on client’s requirements, the BCM certification standards and JaBCM methodologies.
- Carry out the training of clients BCM project teams, including the Steering Committee, BCM coordinators and other involved persons.
- Liaise with clients Project Management Team to ensure that the delivery of the BCM System will satisfy their operational/corporate requirements.
- Assist the BCM Coordinator to manage the project implementation.
- Organise and manage the testing of BC Plans and Rehearsal (crisis simulation) to ensure that the BCM system meets with expectations.
- Lead the clients project team to be audited by the appointed BCM Auditor, and making needful improvements to ensure that certification is assured.
- Provide advice to the client in respect to grant application under the National BCM Programme.
- University Degree in Business Administration or in related fields. Masters preferred.
- At least 10 years in management position in managing business operations and having good understanding of various business functions, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Experienced as a business consultant, with project management skills.
- Knowledge in the field of BCM, ERM and CRM will be an advantage. Those without prior knowledge may be considered, and training will be provided.
- Strong leadership skills, the ability to prioritize, multitask and work efficiently in a dynamic, ever changing environment.
- Proficiency in English with good communication and presentation skills. In addition, ability to work in Mandarin is as advantage.
- Willingness to work at client premises is required.
Interested applicants are invited to send in a detailed resume, complete with recent photo, current and expected salaries to: firstname.lastname@example.org.